February 8th 2008
207 North Rustic Road
East Peoria, IL 61611
Corporate Flight Attendant Training & Certification
- CFS/FACTS Inflight Service & Emergency Certification (June 2004)
- CFR Parts 91, 125, 135, JAR Ops 1, CARs
- Trained for Falcon, Challenger, Gulfstream, Global Express, BBJ
- Trained in cabin security, surveillance, and emergency situations, including firefighting, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), use of medical defibrillator (AED), and administration of first aid
- Aircrew Combative Training (ACT)/Self Defense and Security
- Corporate Solutions – Corporate Specific Inflight Service, Etiquette Certification and CFS Advanced Service Training
- AirCare (Bloodborne Pathogens, CPR, Cardiac Defibrillation, and Inflight First Aid; June 2004)
- Susan C. Friedenberg Corporate Specific Flight Attendant Training (August 2004)
Airline/Customer Service Experience
- Flight Attendant/Flight Service Manager/Purser; TWA/American Airlines
- Qualified on DC-9, MD-80, 727, 747, 757, 767, L-1011
- Coordinated in-flight service with up to 13 crewmembers
- Lead flight attendant for Rams football team charters (2 years)
- Cabin crewmember for Presidential Press Charter
- Flight attendant and flight service manager for many domestic and international charter flights
- Awarded 1985 TWA Annual Award of Excellence and Flight Attendant of the Month Award
- Recognized by the U.S. government for service to the Civil Reserve Air Fleet, Troop Transport Division, Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm, Gulf War I
- Fine Dining Staff – Bellerive Country Club – St. Louis, Missouri (part time for past 5 years)
- Serve exclusive members and their guests at small, intimate parties or large banquets
- Lead server for U.S.G.A. officials of 2001 American Express World Golf Championship and 2004 U.S. Senior Open
Recent Employment – Airport Security Training
- Security Training Instructor – Lockheed Martin Training Team (Contract 8/02 – 12/02). Delivered week-long training program to certify initial federalized Transportation Security Administration (TSA) passenger screeners at airports across the U.S.
- Security Training Specialist – Lockheed Martin Training Team (Contract 8/03 – 5/04 and 9/04 – 6/05). Conducted nationwide practical evaluations and re-training for annual re-certification of TSA passenger screeners at airports across the U.S.
- In-Flight Supervisor – TWA. Supervised new hire flight attendants, conducted in-flight evaluations and performance reviews. Created Catch a Rising Star Award used to recognize superior new hire flight attendants. Established Flight Attendant Appreciation Week with awards, prizes, and management guest speakers
- On-Time Performance Task Force Member of Education Committee – TWA. Designed educational materials to communicate on-time performance goals and results to TWA employees, including posters, question and answer forms and a newsletter.
- Uniform Coordinator for 1999 new-hire uniform program – TWA. Set up a uniform fit center, scheduled fittings, ordered and received inventory and distributed uniforms with coordination of appropriate payroll paperwork. Implemented company uniform trading program to reduce new expenditures and recover over $75,000 for In- Flight Services budget
- President, Together We Achieve TWA Elementary School Partnership Program. Developed programs for classroom volunteers and recruited volunteers. Helped establish a college scholarship award program and other student honor programs. Planned, coordinated and promoted special events for TWA’s company-wide participation in the Saint Louis community, including 1999 Habitat for Humanity Day, 1998 Christmas in August Food Drive, and 1996 & 1997 Make a Difference Days.
- Vice Chairperson of Public Relations, Project Coordinator – Step Up! St. Louis. Met with leaders of neighborhood organizations to develop fund raising activities and projects to beautify their neighborhoods. Chaired monthly meetings of 60 to 100 volunteers to coordinate participation on a variety of city-wide projects. Chaired fund raising committee of annual St. Louis Ambassador Auction and reached 120% of goal.
- Member Board of Directors & Chairman, Fund Raising Committee – Talking Tapes for the Blind. Served on board for ten years and chaired monthly meetings of fund raising committee. Created, planned and promoted annual party bowl fund raiser for five years
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication (summa cum laude). University of Missouri – St. Louis (August 2003)